Closed for the season. We open again on May 7, 2015!
OF INDEPENDENT FARMERS & ARTISANS . . .
Providing the freshest, locally-grown food, and unique hand-made arts and crafts to the communities of Metro Atlanta. The Gwinnett Community Market brings you the best from local farmers, artisans and chefs:
- Just-picked produce from local farms
- Grass-fed beef, pastured pork, free-range eggs
- Freshly-baked breads and baked goods
- Jams, jellies, sauces & condiments
- Fresh goat cheese
- Spices, seasoning blends and dry rubs
- Fresh herbs and micro-greens
- Freshly-roasted specialty coffees
- All natural pet treats
- Hand-made soaps and lotions
- Planters and birdhouses
- Fresh-cut flowers and live potted plants
- Unique gifts from local artisans
Fresh From Farm to Table.
We'll see you at the market!
VENDORS - WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2015 SEASON. Click on the links below for application and market policies. For more information call 470-554-9244, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.