Cornerstone Village Shopping Center
2300 Liam Ave., Dacula GA 30019
Providing the freshest, locally-grown food, and unique hand-made arts and crafts to the communities of Metro Atlanta. The Gwinnett Community Market brings you the best from local farmers, artisans and chefs:
- Seasonal Fruits/Vegetables
- Just-picked Georgia peaches and berries
- Grass-fed beef, pastured pork, free-range eggs
- Tasty BBQ fresh from the pit
- Local honey
- Freshly-baked breads and baked goods
- Jams, jellies, sauces & condiments
- Self Defense products
- Spices, seasoning blends and dry rubs
- Fresh herbs
- Organic herb teas/Juice
- Market to Table Prepare Meals
- All natural pet treats
- Hand-made soaps and lotions
- Fresh-cut flowers and live potted plants
- Unique jewelry, gifts & decor, handmade by local artisans
Fresh From Farm to Table.
We'll see you at the market!
VENDORS - WE ARE STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR BALANCE OF THE 2015 SEASON. Click on the links below for an application and market policies. For more information call Paul Hardy at 404-314-5749 or Sharalene Wheeler at 678-368-2781, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.